Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sports Saturday - T H F

It has been a week since the Australian Open started and most of my favorite players are through the third round.  Roger, Maria, David and Novak.  Unfortunately the troll is still around and I just hope that she does not get to the finals.  The commentators are routing for her and although she's not my favorite, she is one powerful player.  I guess all I have to do is wait and wish my favorite Maria all the best and hope that this is her year to win all the majors. 

Talking about Maria, when I watched her on her first round match, I thought that she has another classy outfit with colors yellow, white and grey.  And as the day goes by, there were a lot of yellow outfits for both women and men.  As usual classy and sharp dresser Roger Federer has the great ensemble.  You have to see how crisp the collar of his shirt and you can even see the crease on his shorts.  He truly has the whole package of an awesome athlete, a great father, and just one wonderful person.  During interviews, he always has the best etiquette and always gives compliment when it's due.  Other players should really learn from him.

I am looking forward to this coming week of quarter finals, semis and of course the FINALS.
On another sport, hockey season is back and our local team the SHARKS are ready to win a lot of games.  The tickets were only sale last week but when I check on line, they were still a bit expensive, only because I don't want those nose bleed seats.  I guess we will have to settle in watching in the comfort of our home.

THF - tennis, hockey and football.  These are all the different sports that I will be watching for the next two weeks.  If for some reason the 49ers or Patriots does not make it to Superbowl, Jeff and I decided that we won't watch it all.  Maybe if the weather is nice that day we will end up playing tennis. 

Out of all the three sports, which is your favorite and who are your favorite players?  

Australian Open - The Grand Slam of Asia/Pacific

NFL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment