Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Solution Sunday - How to keep warm

Did I mention already how my husband is so thoughtful? He is always looking out for me.  The other day another package arrived shortly after my daughter's package.  Since it was addressed to Jeff, of course I don't open anything if it's not my name.  He does a lot of ordering on line and he has not mentioned anything about a new toy.  When he came home, he opened the package and there it was, a new toy for me.  It's my new electric blanket for when I am sitting in our living room watching TV, blogging, reading or whatever it is that requires me to sit down.  I have been using it for a few days now and it keeps me warm and it is very comfy.  I believe it's a cheaper way to keep warm when we get those cold weather than blasting the heater.  The temperature control keeps it at a perfect setting for a number of hours.  Now that I have tested the new toy, Jeff will be ordering one for him.  If he can find a nicer more girly color, he will keep the older one and I will end up with the new one.  See, he is very thoughtful and such a wonderful person.

Do you have an electric blanket to keep you warm?  Do you use just a regular throw when you are relaxing in your couch?  Do you wear those fuzzy slippers to keep your feel warm?

Biddeford Plush Denim Heated Throw
 

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need this at your house, it's cold in there. We stay warm with our snuggies.

    ReplyDelete