Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wishful Wednesday - My 2013 list

As this is the year of the SNAKE and because it is my special year, I thought of making my wish list aka want list aka need list and last but not least, a "it would be nice to have list".  For some of you, it might just sound all the same but for me, I really would like to separate them into their categories so I will have a bit longer posts.  


WISH LIST
Get rid of some of the extra weight
Have better average blood sugar results
Bring down the bad cholesterol numbers

WANT LIST
Spend 7 days at an all inclusive resort for my 60th birthday
Spend 3 days in Las Vegas with a friend
Spend two months in Canada visiting family and friends

NEED LIST
Crock pot for those lazy days
Floor lamp for our living room 
Shark's or Patriots hoodie

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE LIST
To have my daughter and son in law spend their vacation with us
To have my sister visit again 

When I look at all of these, I already know that the Wish list will be the toughest to accomplish.  The Want List has been going through my mind for a few months and I really cannot make any decision on what I want to do for my big birthday.  The Need List is probably the easiest to check off.  The last list - well I will just have to wait for them to make that decision.


1 comment:

  1. Your wish list should be your need list as those are very important. Then your need list could be your wish list. Well, one of the it would be nice list would be crossed off soon. And another one soon.

    ReplyDelete