Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What Wednesday - Something new

A week after Christmas, I received a surprise gift from Jeff's cousin GracieIt was a surprise because we already got a gift from her at Christmas. What's so special about this gift?  When you see it, you'll say, it's just a glove.  Well, it's not just any glove, it's a special one because you don't have to take it off to use your phone to make a call, send a text or play a game.  I immediately thought about my daughter who lives in Toronto where they have very cold weatherI saw them at Target so I bought her exactly the same color which I hope she will like.  As for me, I only use it when I am at home and it's a bit cool and lazy to turn up the heat.  If you don't have this and is constantly taking off your glove to use your phone, then definitely it's a must to have.  Those differently colored tips really work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment