Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Marleau Monday - Go SHARKS

Patrick Marleau of our San Jose Sharks has scored 9 goals for the last 5 games.  It's too bad he couldn't do another one so he could have the real record of two goals per game for five consecutive wins.  Now that I reside here there is no question that I should be cheering for the home team SHARKS.  Unfortunately we won't be able to see them play live because the tickets are a little expensive specially the ones in the lower section which is what I prefer.
Actually Jeff likes watching at home because he likes the play by play comments.  Of course it is a different atmosphere seeing it live, but I don't mind watching at home because our TV does a great job.  Last night's game celebrated some special numbers.  It's the coach McLellan's 200 game win, it's the goalie Niemi's 100 win, and it's Patrick's most goal tying a 95 year old NHL record.  In summary, our Sharks has won all their five games.  Is it because they had so much time off?? Maybe the hockey season should be shorter or maybe not.  Next game will be against their rival DUCKS but they are still at home so hopefully another win.  I have change my nail polish this week to support the Sharks since I only have two T-shirts with the Sharks logo.

The color is possible a shade less than the Sharks color.

No comments:

Post a Comment