Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Mourning - Boo Hoo Patriots

Tom Brady how can you let me down.  I cannot believe my favorite team lost.  I was more worried for the 49ers than the Patriots.  What was funny was that when we first started watching the 49ers game I was not wearing my hoodie.  The Falcons was ahead and Jeff said "where's your hoodie? you have to wear it to cheer for our team".  Shortly after I put it on, they scored and they came back and win the NFC championship game.  Then it was time to watch my team, when they scored first, I was feeling OK until the Ravens came back and scored three touchdowns, then I knew.  There lots of errors and whatever name you want to use.  Before watching the game, I was not worried and thought the game would be close but in the end, I was sure the Patriots would come through.  Anyway, there's no sense crying over spilled milk.  It's time to get pumped for the 49ers and just cheer on with my hubby.  It will be a great Superbowl because it will be the battle of the twins.  For those of you who are real football fans, you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment