Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Three Tuesday - NFL Playoffs

You probably won't believe this but this past weekend all I did was watch the Wild Card NFL games.  The games were actually exciting as I try to really understand how the game is played.  Jeff had to go into to his workplace for a few hours and was a little hesitant at first abandoning me on Sunday.  I actually had a day off from my golf volunteer so I opted to stay home.  In other words, that was the most foot ball I watched over the weekend.  So here's my three picks to move forward and hopefully be part of the SUPERBOWL XVII.

I have to cheer for them because this is Jeff's team
 

Still my favorite team as it was my first pick when I decided to follow NFL
 

My last pick and only cheering for them because of Jeff's cousin's boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment