Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Frosty Friday - I had to scrape my windshield

It's not the same as removing a ton of snow that covered your car from the night before, but last week I had to scrape the windshield and all the windows.  I am so glad that my daughter gave me a really nice ice scraper a couple of years ago.  The trick is to go out and start my car and leave it running for a few minutes and when I come out, the frost would have melted.
The next day, I decided to find our extra car key so I could warm the car, lock it and go back in the house.  The result - my car was toasty warm and the frost on the windows melted.  I can deal with this anytime because I don't need a big broom to sweep the snow nor shovel the drive way.  My car is always parked outside in our drive because Jeff's car has to be in the garage in order to be plugged in every night.  One time he forgot to plug it and he ended up working from home because his car would have not made it to work.  He did not take my car because he knows I need it that day.  I was not able to take a better photo of my car with the frosts but here's my proof.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment