Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweet Sunday - DFB

Actually we have bananas and I was craving for the so called Deep Fried Bananas aka Turon (tagalog word).  It has been a very long time since I've one of this.  Last Thursday while preparing our dinner, all of a sudden there was this craving for some sort of different dessert.  When I looked over the dining table, I saw these bananas that needed attention.
There was no undecisiveness at that moment.  I took out from the freezer the package of wrapper and after an hour or so, there were my deep friend bananas ready to be consumed.  One great version is the one where they add some thin slice of jackfruit.  The combination of banana, jackfruit and brown sugar plus very crisp wrapper is just one heavenly dessert. 

I only made six and by the end of the game, they were all gone.
Today my favorite NFL team will be playing and I will of course be cheering for them.  Unfortunately, I will have to watch the game after my volunteer work.  Jeff was so nice and remembered to record it for me.

Ladies PINK Pullover Hood-White
This one would be perfect this year if they win as this is my new favorite number.  I really want one of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment