Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wild Wednesday - Just Dance Score

Why would a retired old woman like me do with Just Dance 3?  Well, as part of my goal in trying to lose some pounds, this Wii game is my new exercise routine.  When my niece was visiting after Christmas, we tried the game for the first time.  It was so much fun but some dance routine was a little too tough for me.  But if I can dance for as long as my niece is dancing, then I know that I can do the work out too.  Yesterday was my first time trying it on my own.  At first I was worried because I was still experiencing some whizzing and coughing.  But after the first song I knew I could do at least 30 minutes of it.  There were a lot of song choice but since I was doing the exercise part, I choice the speed shuffle.  For those of you who are not familiar, this part has a bunch of songs in a row and you just keep dancing what comes up.  The funny part is that there was one song that came up called Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now).  What is funny about it? Just imagine me doing the running man style of dancing.  I could just imagine my daughter and my son in law watching me doing the dance.  They will be laughing so hard there'll be tears in their eyes and they'll be on the floor laughing through the whole dance routine.  The good part is that I danced for half an hour and got my heart rate going and I had fun.  This is one game that I won't get bored and I am truly hoping that I will shed some of the unwanted fat.  By the way on this particular song I am proud to say that I got at least 15 stars for doing the right moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment