Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

FITB Friday - It's been a while

Since I have not followed this blog for a while, I thought I would do the last FITB that she had.  Before I follow along the FITB Friday, I would like to Congratulate Lauren on the birth of her daughter on January 15, 2012. My daughter follows her blog and that's how I found her FITB Fridays. She is postponing her FITB this week because she is getting to know the little one.


1.   The last thing I ate was   fried egg, fried salami, swiss cheese, rye bread  .

2.   The last song I listened to was   I love you this big by Scotty McCreary while driving on the way to do some shopping   .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Luckie}...luck, ice, lie, lick, lice, like, kile, cue, kiel, luce,  .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick    black - only because like my daughter I have a lot of black pants, tops, dress, sweaters, shoes, flipflops.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    makeup, gum, wallet, reading glasses, 2 pens, insulin, record book, blood glucose meter, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, keys, cell phone, nail file, hand sanitizer, photo of my daughter and son, business card holder, handkerchief, rosary, bluetooth, fan, and a few hard candies.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   watch more tennis!  .

7.  My all time favorite songs to dance to is   Gonna make you sweat (Everybody dance now)and I can't wait (1986)   .

No comments:

Post a Comment