Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Timely Tuesday - My daughter's Blog

A little late in posting today but it's still on time depending on which time zone you from.  I usually try to schedule my post early in order for my readers to get a chance to glance at my post prior to starting their work.  This morning I read my daughter's post and I had to make sure I submit my comment because she was the one that encouraged me to start my own blog.  She has been blogging for almost 7 years and she needs some motivation and strength to continue her blog.  I would like to share my comments with you just in case you are not one of her followers.  

You have to keep blogging
Because we all love reading
About you, everything or anything
That happens in your life that means something.

Start with one tiny simple goal
Try eating your food in small bowl 
Don't do exercise routine from a pole
Take a nap when your schedule goes out of control.

Please check out their travel blog: http://beachjunkies.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. Now I see why you wanted a link to my blog. I giggled at work when I saw your poem comment.

    Let's put it this way, if one of your readers wants to check out my blog, they can click on my profile and try to find the link to my blog or they can just ask you...then you can give it to them.

    ReplyDelete