Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Truthful Thursday - just when I was on a roll

Yesterday while helping Jeff carry our old TV to his car, my left knee sort of had a kink and all of a sudden I couldn't continue.  Each time I put weight on it, it starts hurting which means I cannot continue with my Just Dance routine.  I was so looking forward to doing the Ce Lo Green song - FORGET YOU.  When I first tried this game, that was the first dance I did with my niece.  Now I will have to wait for my knee to heal before I can do my dancing exercise.  I was disappointed also because I got a call to play tennis today but I had to decline due to my knee.
Before I forget, the winner of my 5,328  hit is Zarah, she is my sister's friend, co-worker and pretend nurse.  Unfortunately she was not able to comment but as there were no other claims and I even got a call from my sister as soon as Zarah viewed my blog and surprisingly noticed that she had that number, it was good enough for me to confirm that Zarah is the winner. Congratulations Zarah, your surprise gift will be sent to you within a couple of weeks.  As for the next magic number, I will have to be creative and think about a new type of contest.  In the meantime enjoy this video of FORGET YOU.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bum knee! Hope it's better soon, so can play Just Dance!

    ReplyDelete