Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simply Saturday - Sometimes it's OK to be messy

Two full weeks of mess, dust, disorganize, hammer banging, power nail gun (sounds like a gun shot), electric saw, vacuum and some head ache.  So why am I putting up with all of these?  Because the end result will be much beautiful and easy to maintain.  I am talking about our living room and kitchen floors.  This weekend, Jeff will completely finish putting all the Tigerwood floors.  I was able to help a little during the past few days emptying the boxes of wood.  I sort them through to make sure the colors and design and size are together.  This way Jeff will just pick from the pile that he wants to use.  This weekend I will most likely do a little of cleaning and maybe even be allowed to paint part of the walls and some of the baseboards.
This is the before photo of our stairs.
This is the after photo. It's still in the rough stage.  My carpenter will still have to add all the finishing touches
The Kitchen Floor is almost finished.
This is the similar flooring that we had in our kitchen.


As he finishes different parts of the renovations, I will try to post more before and after photos.  For those of you who have stayed at our CPBB, you can now imagine some of this new feature of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment