Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Maybe Monday - what about my GOALS?

As promised from yesterday's post, I was going to elaborate a little more about my goals for 2012.  Hopefully I will be able to explain it without too much confusion.

G - get up and go (start my Just Dance 3 workout, continue tennis and golf and keep active)
O - obey and omit (follow doctor's order and omit foods that are not part of my diet)
A - accept answers (if you ask the question, be prepared to accept the answer)
L - live and learn (live for today and learn from mine and others mistakes)
S - short, simple and sweet (try to keep stories short, make things as simple as possible, always be sweet)

I know how difficult it is to have resolutions and be able to follow it for the rest of the year, that is the reason why I am going with the idea of GOALS.  The letters will always be my guide each day, it's easy to remember and maybe it can truly help me achieve what I need.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you use the word "GOALS" to come up with your goals. I need to do a similar post like this. A lot of bloggers have been doing it. I am so behind...

    ReplyDelete