Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Simply Saturday - Do you have a Library Card?

Before I got my now Kindle (Jeff's old one) I use to read books, borrow books or buy books.  Now that I have the Kindle with almost 100 books and so far I only have read 3 books.  With Jeff having the Kindle Fire, he checked what the library is offering as far as downloading books from the library.  Yesterday, after lunch we decided to stop by the library near our home and we both signed up for our Library Card.  At the same time, I signed up to volunteer at this library.  Apparently they will be needing some help with their upcoming book sale in February.  They will be contacting me when to come in to sort books and help organize for the book sale. This was a spontaneous gesture and I thought since the location is so convenient, this might be my new volunteer place for this year.  

This is the ebook I am currently reading.  


As for my Just Dance 3 updates, I tried doing the Non Stop Shuffle and here's another favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment