Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Maybe Monday - Superbowl 2012

New England Patriots - the AFC Champion - now I have to watch the Superbowl for sure.  You are probably wondering why some who resides in San Jose, California and only an hour from San Francisco is cheering for the Patriots instead of the 49ers.  This is my explanation.  A few years ago I decided to pick a team from the NFL because a lot of my friends in the Toronto area always has a Superbowl party.  I am not very familiar with the game and I picked the team because it had a nice ring to it.  That year the Patriots won the Superbowl.  I started watching a little bit but was still very unfamiliar with the game that I couldn't really enjoy watching it.  During one of my business trip, my partner AAG tried to explain it as simple as he could.  What he could not understand was that I knew the names of almost the whole NFL but have no idea what the game was about.  I think I learned a little about it.  Since moving to San Jose, my husband watches some of the game but not a fanatic.  He is a 49ers fan and has a sweatshirt to prove it but I ended up inheriting it because it shrunk after the first wash.  After the weekend AFC and NFC Championship, I can now say that I am loving the game only because I can understand most of it.  I am still confused with some of the play, flag, and other penalties but all in all I can follow the game. Unfortunately 49ers lost so Superbowl is between NY Giants and NE Patriots. I wonder if I can still order the Victoria Secret Patriots Jersey and hope that it is delivered by February 5th. 

This is available at the NFL store. There is nothing left at the Victoria Secret Pink Collection of the NFL Jersey.  This cost $49.97 but it does not have the correct color of the Patriots Jersey.  Oh bother, I might have to wait until next season.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love football. I love it because of the amazing games like the Championship games last weekend. My mom is like you, she just started started watching football two years ago and got really into it once she started understanding the game. And like you saw on my blog she is in love with Tom Brady :) We are big Dallas Cowboys fans! I stay loyal to them despite terrible seasons lately. I already can't wait to watch them again next season :)

    ReplyDelete