Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Timely Tuesday - It's so hard to say goodbye

Time flies by so fast when you are having fun or just for being busy.  I just hope that my sister did have fun during her 12 days visit to our CPBB.  It's too bad that I was not able to do a lot with her because I got sick on Christmas eve.  We were able to a little shopping before Christmas and she did a little after Boxing day.  Her luggage got filled up pretty quick so she had to stop.  She only brought one big luggage but it was almost empty.  In a way I was glad that we were able to do the sisters day yesterday.  I drove to Los Gatos and we walked around the special shops.  She was happy to find two very pretty reading glasses as well as four different cookie cutter (african animals).  I think she actually enjoyed her time even though I had her cooking some of the meals specially the one she made for my girlfriend Katrina on December 30. While shopping she mentioned that she would like to come back when the weather is warmer and she will bring an empty suitcase so she can shop some of the items that she needed but was unable to purchase due to space dilemma.
Cassava Cake
Pancit Palabok
Fried Tofu and pork
I am so looking forward to my sister's next visit.  If she picks around summer time then I know we can go to lots of Arts and Wine and Crafts festival, see some of the concerts, shop till we drop or till she fills her luggage.  For now we will go back to email and telephone calls.  Thank you my favorite sister for making this Christmas a very family tradition without the singing of course.

1 comment:

  1. At first I was thinking- "yum, fried tofu and pork" but then when I took a closer look at the photo, I realized it was something else...

    You should really put fried tofu and PIGS ears!!!!

    ReplyDelete