Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Australian Tennis 2012

Second week already of the Australian Open and I still have my favorites playing.  Like the previous year, I will be cheering for Federer, Nadal or Djokovic.  On the women side, I only have Maria Sharapova as my favorite and only one left.  The other two were LI and STOSUR - now out after losing on the earlier round.  The only thing that is worrying me is the fact that Maria will be playing S. Williams, that is if they both win the quarter finals.  Maybe Maria will play very well and will not be afraid of playing against Serena.  I believe most players are afraid of her even prior to the game.  Just look at her height, her muscles, and her total look.  I would be afraid too.  What do they need to win against her???  They should have the confidence and not get intimated by her size, her shots and of course her scream.  To the women who might end up playing her, good luck and I hope you give it all you've got and beat her at whatever level of this Australian open. 
  I love this year's outfit with the green trim on the dress and of course the matching visor and the matching Nike shoes.  Very classy and very pretty.  I wish her the best for this Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment