Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fatuous Friday - Purposeless or Silly

Starting today, every Friday will be my FATUOUS Friday.  I was looking for something to post every Friday so I searched for some F word that would be fun and I chose this word which I have never heard off.  Fatuous - silly or purposeless.  This will be my fun day of being silly or posting something that is purposeless.  Of course this being silly will eventually wear out and I will have to look for another unusual word for Friday. 

Wait a minute, today is Friday the 13th on a leap year in the year of the Dragon.  How would you interpret it?  What does this all mean?  Let me pretend to be a Psychic of the Day!!!  
According to some Friday the 13th is an unlucky day because Friday is unlucky day and #13 is unlucky number.  I am sure you know several superstitions that are out there.  

Yesterday I had another hair appointment as my roots needed a touch up job.  My hairstylist Wilson suggested that I buy this spray which covers the gray.  He also added that although it is good for his business when I come in, it's not great for my hair to have too much chemicals.  If my gray starts showing, I will just spray in the front and the top as there's not a lot at the back.  He says that it will save me some $$ but most of all it won't dry up my hair. The product is by Bumble & Bumble.  Although a little pricey it will definitely cover those grays.  Does this process sound silly?  I am sure it works and I will update you at a later blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment