Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Simply Saturday - 12 Simple Resolutions

Some of you who have not decided whether or not to have 2012 resolutions, here's a simple one for you to try or at least have something to follow, change and make it better.

Make an appointment (health issues)
Start Simple Exercises
Choose carefully what you eat
Get organized with your schedule
Eliminate at least one big stress in your life
Share stories with your BFF
Take time to nap, relax and enjoy
Spend a little more time with your family
Read, write and exercise the mind
Plan for mini trips and vacations
Learn a new hobby, sport or language
If you have a bucket list, check one this year.

You probably have most of this in your list but maybe you can add some of the above and remove some in your least that is unrealistic.  The list above is what I try to follow as part of my retired life.  Although there's a missing piece in our lives, we should try to live life everyday.  We all have been there and know that LIFE IS SHORT so LIVE LAUGH LOVE.
 

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals. I now definitely know that life is too short...I do laugh (a lot because of Mike and I do love...I just have to figure out how to LIVE my life.

    ReplyDelete