Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Maybe Monday - Maybe I'll be Normal Again

What is really Normal?  I guess I should be explaining what the topic is for today.  It's all about getting back to normal day to day stuff.  After all, this is the new year and it's really time to try and follow the same routine and schedule regarding my health.  Last night was my fasting in order to get my blood work today.  I have been working with the Diabetes Education team get my diabetes in better control.  Due to the cold that I have had for almost 15 days, things have been kinda out of whack as the expression goes.  Now that I am feeling better and almost normal, I was able to play tennis for 1.5 hrs. and will try to increase my Just Dance 3 to 45 minutes and if I survive, will try doing it for one complete hour.  Normal is also about measuring the food intake, either counting carbs to ensure that I don't go over what I am allowed per meal or by following the amount of serving allowed per food group (protein, starch, fruits/vegetable, dairy and fat).  Jeff use to tease me about being normal, actually he says I am ABnormal, at first I thought that was mean calling me abnormal, then he said it actually means I am above normal. 

While we are still on Maybe Monday - I am getting a little excited because I got a call from my other BFF and she might be visiting our CPBB and staying for a few days.  Her mission is to help me with our backyard and make it beautiful by planting flowers.  That is why she is my special BFF, how many friends would actually spend her vacation days to work in our garden.  What is so interesting about my BFF is that her name is ROSE.  Isn't this the most loving flower of all.  I am very lucky to have so many special BFF, too bad that everyone resides in Canada, I miss them all.
  Will be backyard look like this? Wait and See!

No comments:

Post a Comment