Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Soulful Sunday - A little bit country

Does anyone remember Donny and Marie's song, She's a little bit country and I am a little bit rock and roll.  I think that was the title of the song.  Well, when it comes to type of songs, Jeff is definitely Rock and although I like some Rock, I have to admit I like a little bit of country.  The winner of the last season of American Idol - Scotty McCreery is a new favorite.  I remember watching his audition and I knew that he would be at least in the top 10.  Now that he has released his first CD, I was thinking of buying it before Christmas.  Last Tuesday while window shopping at Target, I saw his CD and it was the last one on the shelf, that's when I knew that it was meant to be.  

    This is what I am listening in my car as well as the Lady Antebellum CD that my daughter gave me.  What country artist do you have in your playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment