Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simply Saturday - Slow recovery

It has been 10 days since I first felt my throat sore and today I am still coughing and my bounce still has not come back.  I guess I should have had the flu shot prior to my BFF's visit but it's too late now.  I have to at least get my health 80% without the cough and the sniffles.  Don't you hate being sick and feeling tired from being sick and tired.  Ooops, I think that sounds like a complain and if you could hear me, that would be whine.  Ahhhhhhhhhh, get me out of this rut.

Someone once told me that if you are going to complain, you must also have some solutions to the complaint.  So here's some of my ideas
  • Play tennis to get the blood circulating and the heart pumping
  • Go shopping to get rid of some of the craving that has bottled inside
  • See a funny movie to experience laughter and happy moments
  • Ask Jeff to take me to Hawg's -my favorite seafood restaurant.
  • Drink some hot tea with Sambucca 
  • Watch re runs of my favorite show - TBBT


No comments:

Post a Comment