- that every now and then I am still asking the WHY about my son's death
- that each time I hear a song that reminds me of my son, there's still that sharp pain in my heart.
- that when I see the same model of car that my son drove, I still wonder where he would be going.
- that each time a new electronic toy is being released, I know he would be the first to get it or he will ask me to get it here in the Silicon Valley.
- that for the last 4 months when my step grandson Gamble, plays Wii and would always pick Gino's profile and would say - I love that guy - my heart jumps for joy.
- that when I start feeling sad and maybe a little depressed - I would watch one of the video of my son's trip with his best friend to Winnipeg to watch the Kanye West concert.
- that although I am very happy with my retired life in sunny San Jose, inside there's always a sad part that keeps reminding me that life is really short.
Something happy - that my daughter is doing just fine without me living in the same city.
Something sad - that my daughter and I will have to go on with life without any answers to WHY.
|This one of my favorite photo of my son and daughter. This is my something sad and something happy.|
This is one of my daughter's happy song and after hearing this it also became my happy song.