Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Maybe Monday - Last month of volunteer

October is our last month to volunteer at the senior center unless the new company will request the volunteers to stay and continue doing the same work we have been doing.  My MIL, Sylvia and our friend Barb have started looking for other places to volunteer.  There's a place called Second Harvest or Loaves and Fishes.  Both places are looking for volunteers to help with their nutrition program.  I guess we still have a month to figure it all out or we can just take a couple of months break and start in the new year.  Does this mean I have an extra day to golf??

Talking about golf, this is the week of the Fry's Open and it will be near our area.  Guess who is suppose to show up?  Tiger Woods, that's right he will be golfing and I am sure he would love to win, but I sort of agree with Greg Norman, that "Tiger is done winning majors".  He still has a lot of support from his fans, but mentally I truly believe he is still not 100% - deep down inside he is still suffering from his career going down the drain after the "incident".  Maybe he can win, can he?

What have I done??

No comments:

Post a Comment