Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Flawless Friday - My halloween nails

Due to the rainy day last Wednesday, I was forced to stay home since I cannot play tennis or golf.  Instead I took the day to do some housekeeping chores, laundry and my most favorite past time, doing my nail art.  Since Halloween is only 3 weeks away, I decided to do my nails in that theme.  I know I could have done some scary stuff but opted to just choose the orange and black colors.
So proud that my design is flawless even on my right hand.
As you can see, it's a spider's web with a very tiny bug.
I am contemplating on making a costume for myself so that when the children in the neighborhood comes by the house, I will be the one to open the door and hand out the Treats.
So here's some of my ideas for my costume.
  • Bumble Bee
  • Lady Bug
  • Wilma Flinstone
  • Witch
  • Lil' Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment