Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where Wednesday - Places to shop

Where do I get all the great deals when in comes to shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, etc?  Here's the list of stores that I love to check for sales and awesome deals.  The only thing that is different when it comes to regular shopping is that since I am retired, I have all the time to check each rack and each department.  If for some reason I don't find a great deal, I know that I can do it again next day or next week, until I find what I believe is a terrific purchase. 
  • Ross Dress for Less
  • Kohl's
  • Marshalls
  • Target
  • Papaya
  • Tuesday Morning
  • TJMaxx
  • Gilroy Outlet
  • Forever 21
  • Broadway Shoes
  • Nail supply shops owned by Vietnamese
In a few hours my girlfriend Lorna will be arriving and I can't hardly wait to take her to some of my favorite shops.  On Monday my MIL and I had some errands to do and we stop by the store called Papaya at the Oakridge Mall.  I just wanted to check out the sales and I ended up buying an outfit for Lorna and an item for my daughter and of course for me.  Check it out.
Lorna's top - surprise for when she arrives.
Lorna's skirt to wear with above top.  This is for going out.
A slimming skirt for my daughter. It's her favorite color - dark purple.
I really hope that we really find some great deals.  Do you have a favorite store in your area?  Is any of the stores in my list your favorite?

1 comment: