Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Flat Friday - Tired, Exhausted, Punctured?

The Pact - a movie about best friends wanting to die together (suicide). Wrong movie for me last Wednesday.  Shortly after watching this movie, I started feeling sick.  A little dizzy, very tired and just all of a sudden no energy and lost my bounce.  This continued until yesterday that even taking a shower was a chore.  OMG another flu?  I was postponing getting my flu shot after my best friend Lorna's visit, just in case I do get the flu.  Anyway, I am hoping that I will have a little more energy as I had to change my hair appointment.  In a way it was good that I am changing it because I found out that Paul - hair stylist from LA is in town and has an opening for me.  I am so excited because he is really a great hairstylist that is so up beat, funny and gives his client a 100% attention and of course very detailed.

Now you are probably wondering why am I using all these 3 words to describe how I feel.  It is actually weird that I am feeling tired first and then exhausted and after a couple of days, punctured.  I know it has nothing to do with sleep because last weekend we bought a new mattress.  The place was called SLEEP TRAIN.  Jeff and I tried at least 8 different ones and ended up buying a Tempurpedic - Cloud collection.  It's a medium firm mattress that is like sleeping on a cloud.  We ended up buying the matching cloud pillow so that we will be guaranteed with sound and restful sleep.  So you might ask, why am i feeling  exhausted?  I would really like to know myself, but it could be really nothing or something.  I have decided to just relax, rest and rejuvenate for a couple of days and I am sure my BOUNCE will come back.

On a happy note. Did anyone watched The Ellen Show on Wednesday.  She had Sophie Grace and her cousin Rosie from England singing Nikki Minaj song.  Check this out.
 

1 comment:

  1. oh...you really do not know how to pick movies.

    I finally got to watch this YT clip. Did you watch the show live? I got to see the second part when Nicki Minaj came out to surprise Rosie. It was so cute.

    ReplyDelete