Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Still a little under the weather

It has been a whole week since I started sniffling and coughing and currently I am still not feeling great.  The thing is I like to get back to tennis and golf but my energy level is still low.  I need to get lots of sleep so my body can repair.  The good part is that I don't work so I can stay at home as many days as I need. Since I have been home most of the week, I had time to change polish for both fingers and toes.  I kept the colors in the halloween theme but did not do scary designs.
Only both thumbs have this design.
Big toe design
 It's only 4 more sleeps before halloween so here's a photo of the treats that we have so far.
A nice assortment of my favorites, Heath, Take5,Milk Duds and Rolo

1 comment:

  1. That assortment of chocolates looks good. All my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete