Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Simply Saturday - Simple flowers and simply sweet

Simply Simple Sweet Post.  Flowers and chocolates - women's favorite peace offerings/gifts.  For the last 3 Sundays, my MIL has been bringing me a bouquet of flowers because she knows I love them.  Since there's a lot of flowers, I divided them and made almost 4 different arrangements.
I took all these pretty colors and place them in my Gino corner.
This is the mixed one and is placed in my dining table.
This one is also a mixed and I have this arrangement on our coffee table.
Because I have guests arriving on Monday, I thought it would be nice to have some different chocolates available if I don't get a chance to make desserts.   
Macadamia nuts, caramel and chocolates
Different fruits (pineapple, papaya, mango) with caramel and chocolates.
Kona coffee, caramel, chocolate and macadamia nuts.
Simple things in life that are inexpensive but gives as much joy and happiness to the recipient.

1 comment:

  1. The first set of flowers are really pretty and the chocolates...I'd love to try the first and third one. They sound so delicious.

    ReplyDelete