Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Flowers, Fruits and what is that?

When I see beautiful flowers either in people's garden or at the store, I usually try and take a photo and after take time to smell the beautiful scent.  As I mentioned before my MIL has been spoiling me with new bouquet of flowers every Sunday when she comes for dinner at home.
These is a combination of two bouquet with several types of flowers.
Last week when I had to pick up my supervisor (Senior Center Nutrition Program) at her home, I was a little early so she invited me to see her garden.  I took the liberty of taking a few photos of her flowers and fruits.  She is a very good with gardening and I guess you can say she has the greenest thumb.
This arrangement was on her dining table.
Her orange tree with lots of fruits
Her persimmon tree with many persimmon waiting to ripen. This is located  in front of her house.
This was taken in Carmel.  We parked our car and I saw this very different flower.
Now the next photo is neither a flower nor a fruit but since it was a very different looking motorcycle, I took the photo so I can share with you.  This was parked at the corner street of downtown Carmel.
BMW
Have you seen anything like this in your area?  There were a lot of tourist taking photo of this unusual toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment