Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waygone Wednesday - Exhausted but still awesome

Lucky me, I was able to golf with my visiting friends Andre and Raff yesterday.  The day started a little cloudy and very tiny showers but by the time we were on our first tee, the weather was just nice and comfy.  I could see that my friend Andre is a little exhausted.  It could be from the long trips, long days at work or maybe from the workout that his wife put him through.  Even though he was not 100%, you have to watch this guy golf.  I think he is one of those people that you call a natural athlete. I believe he shot a 39 on the front 9. Anyway, I really enjoy my morning with them at the golf course near my house.  After golf we came back to the house and I served lunch prior to their departure to their next destination.  By the way, it was really nice to see at least 4 deers (two of them Bambi) just running along the fairways.  On the back 9, we stopped to check out Bambi's mom just resting.
She is just posing for me.
While cleaning the BBQ cover and cleaning the backyard, I noticed that the couple of our fruit trees have some fruits.  I was surprised that I never saw them before, just goes to show you that I don't spend a lot of time in our backyard.
Notice we have 3 limes.
There's actually 4 mandarins that still needs to turn orange in color.
Do you have any fruit trees?  Do you like gardening?  Do you spend time out in the garden pulling weeds?  I wish I could plant flowers and actually take care of them, but I really don't have the talent and the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment