Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simply Saturday - Silly and Sweet


At my age, being silly might be a little inappropriate but I always believe that being silly keeps me young.  So what are the silly things that I still do.
  • Every now and again when Jeff and I are doing our groceries on the way to the car, I like to ride on the front of the grocery cart.  I would ask Jeff to go fast and when he does I would say Noooooh.
  • Some times when I am waiting for Jeff to come home from work, as soon as I hear the garage door opening, I would hide and then scare him.  One time I really did.  Now I am scared just in case he does it to me.
  • Tickling Jeff is my other silliness but Jeff does not like playing that game because he doesn't really like to be tickled.  So now it's not considered as part of my silliness, it's more like a threat.
  • When it's time for bed, I would turn off the bedroom light which is located away from the bed and once I flick the swith, I would run and try to beat light. Don't understand why I always lose.
Being sweet is one of the things my friends and of course Jeff describe my personality.  What is funny is that I am a Diabetic, therefore don't have a lot of sugar in me and should not have a lot of.  I guess that's why I make it up in a non material way.  So here are some of the things I do that makes me a sweet person without being biased.
  • I hardly throw a hissy fit, I seldom whine, and I rarely complain.
  • I love helping out friends either by making meals, baking treats or just whatever they need to make their life easier.
  • I love shopping for my daughter and love surprising her with whatever I can find and send her the package.
  • I still hand write my letters to friends that are living in Canada that don't do email.
  • Since I moved in, I've taken over the cutting of Jeff's hair so he does not have to go to a barber shop or salon.
Here's a song that Jeff picked to describe me.  Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughn.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment