Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wet Wednesday - The Rain has arrived

The rain has arrived and it looks dreary and wet.  But I shouldn't be complaining because it could be worst, it could be SNOW.  The forecast for the rest of the week is sunny and warm which is good as we will have another guests (friends from Canada) arriving on Monday.  I really hope that the weather stays dry and just comfy for them so they will have a nice stay in the Bay area.

Just so you know how nice it is still here, I took some photos after we played tennis this past weekend.
This month is suppose to be the beginning of Autumn - this looks like summer, really.
These are so pretty even though they are just outside the park.
Before I forget, I would like to wish a very happy birthday to Andre, a good friend, former colleague, golf coach, and a totally nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment