Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Truthful Thursday - The Whoop-De Dooper Bounce

Finally my bounce is back.  It feels really good to be able to do all the things I love.  My apologies for not having my daily post because of our Internet issues which has been resolved.  I did not want to try and fix it without Jeff so I was without access for at least 3 days.

Yesterday was my first day back with tennis and golf.  I think it was a little too much after not doing anything after 10 days so I am a little achy today.  It was a beautiful day and it was great to be outdoors.  I was very lucky to have such talented friends at the golf course.  One of the guys took me to the driving range and showed me some things I need to work on in order to get some distance with my irons.  There was a couple of routine that I can do at home to just practice.  He also invited me to join their mini tournament around mid November and I am looking forward to it.
As they say it's better late than never.  Halloween was not as scary as I was anticipating.  There were only 15 kids that came by and only one costume was scary.  I was going to post the photo but it did not turn out good.  Oh bother.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment