Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simply Saturday - Simple Nail Design

When in a rush this simple nail design is the perfect one to use.  I saw this from my daughter's blog and thought that I would try it one day.  So that day is today.  I used the OPI Katy Perry Blue sparkle.
Not as good as my daughter's nail design
Talking about simple, last Thursday we did not have anything for me to cook so we decided to go out for dinner.  We have not been at this small restaurant in the same plaza as Lucky's.  The menu has changed a bit and they had a family deal so we decided to try it out.  Check out these yummy meals.
String beans with chicken = not too spicy
Chili chicken - good but not as great as the ones from China Palace in Canada
Dumplings as appetizers for the family deal.
Remember the roses my MIL gave me last Sunday, this is how it looks now that they've all opened up.  That's all for today.  I hope to post a better one for Sunday.  Welcome the month of October.  Happy Birthday Nerges! ! !  I hope you have a great day and you are having fun with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment