Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Timely Tuesday - One more sleep

Do you ever count days prior to an upcoming event or do you count sleep like me?  That's right I always count sleep prior to something exciting that's about to happen.  One more sleep and my best friend from Ottawa, Ontario will be spending a few days with us.  This is her first time in California and I have already made a list of things to do and places to see.  She is also the first solo guest at our CPBB.  Unfortunately her husband Danny will not be accompanying her and I would like to thank him for allowing her to visit me.  He is one sweet guy because I have known Danny for as long as I have been friends with Lorna.  This will be our 15th year of friendship.  I know that we will have a great time even though it's short stay. When we are together we make the most out of every minute of whatever we are doing.  She is my best friend because she has been there for me at my most traumatic time of my life.  I hope this time I could reciprocate.
Me and Lorna taken on my wedding day (May 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment