Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Good hair day and great nail art

My nail design for this week.  Doesn't it look professionally done.

Friday afternoon was a little quiet at home so I decided to do my nails.  Although it is a similar design from the last one, I really wanted to see if I can do a perfect one and I think I did.  Since it is still October and Halloween is not over yet, I thought it was still appropriate to do the same color theme of orange and Black.

Yesterday morning was my hair appointment day and was very lucky to have Paul as my hairstylist as he was in town.  I wanted to make sure I show you what my hair looks after he finishes playing with my hair.  My hair feels healthy, shiny and kinda cute. 
I have never had my bangs cut with an electric trimmer.
After dinner last night, Jeff and I decided to do some BMI and BMR calculations and the results, we both have to lose 15 pounds in order to achieve the ideal weight.  OMG that's a lot and I know it will take a lot of work but we will sure try.  We will definitely do different ways (work out type) to achieve our goal.  One thing that will help both of us is measuring portions of our meals, find ways to use low calorie food, and avoid fast food meals.

When you think you have seen it all, you then see something that makes you say hmmmm.  Do you like watermelons?  I do but not served this way.
Not so clear but if you enlarge it, you can see that the bottom of the car is painted green.

No comments:

Post a Comment