Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Prize for the winner of my blog contest

Finally got a chance do a bit of sewing last night.  I made another bib for one of the ladies at the senior center.  After seeing what I made for Rosemary and Alice, another lady wanted to order and offered to buy it.  Since it is not a business for me, I just told her that I will make her one.  I took a photo but my phone and connection started acting up, so maybe next time.

As there was still time and I could multi tasks (sewing and watching the first round of the US Open Tennis 2011), I started making the apron for Pat from Edmonton, winner of my blog contest.  This is only one of the first item.  I plan to do at least a couple more items as her prize.
One side of the reversible apron.
The reverse side of the above apron.
Second day of the US open and I was going to make a comment about the Williams sisters but I think I will let it go for now and comment in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment