Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Simply Saturday - Sister, Sons and Shed

This weekend my MIL will be getting a new shed.  Not just any ordinary shed, it will be built by her son-in-law and her two grandson who coming all the way from a little town just outside of L.A.  Jeff's sister and her family will be spending the next few days in San Jose and while visiting her husband and her two boys will be building the shed.  I know that Jeff will also be there to assist if required.  My contribution for this weekend will be to provide dinner for the 2 nights that they will be in town.  As they will all be working hard to complete this project, I have to make sure that they will have all the energy to do so.  This post will be short as I will be busy doing groceries and prepping for the menu and then doing all the cooking.  I hope to remember to take photos of the food that I will serve and try and share them tomorrow.  To Jodi (Jeff's sister), Terry (brother in law) and their two boys (Tim and Terrence), thank you so much for helping my MIL to have a real nice shed where she can store all her tools.
Not really sure if it will look like this, but something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment