Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - I am the wicked witch of Wednesday

You are probably wondering what this post is all about.  Yesterday after our tennis game, I saw a little bee on the windshield of the passenger side of Jeff's car.  I told Jeff to drive fast just to see how long it will take for the bee to be blown by the wind.  But for some reason the bee was hanging on with all its might.  Then I ask Jeff to turn on the windshield wiper in order to move the bee but Jeff just washed his car and did not want to smear the windshield with bee stuff.  I then asked him to spray windshield washer on the bee and again he refused it as he did not want to harm the bee.  I told him if he did not do anything about the been when he get home, I will take my sanitizer, spray it and let the bee suffer and drown in the chemicals.  He thought that it was so mean of me to even think of that.  Just then, I had a better idea.  As soon as we turn into our street, I saw a tree with some branches with leaves that was really low.  I told Jeff to slowly drive under the tree and sure enough, the branches swept across the windshield and the bee quickly grabbed on to the leaves and we drove off.  Jeff saved the bee's life and I am sure it will have a story to tell when it travels to join the family that was waiting at the park.  That is why I am named the Wicked Witch of Wednesday.  I should have taken a photo to feature with the story, but unfortunately, I did not think of it until after.





No comments:

Post a Comment