Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Timely Tuesday - On time, always late or just fashionably late

Just a little venting about timeliness.  First, I would like to apologize for being late on today's post.  We were away on the weekend and I thought that I was being so organized and I got my daily post scheduled.  When I chose my post options, timing is very important because apparently some of my followers like reading my blog first thing in the morning while having their coffee, before they actually start working. So I try to make sure it's around 700 am MST and not EST or PST.  Second, are you the type of person that is always on time with appointments or always running late?  As for me and Jeff, both of us are on the same time zone, we are either a few minutes early or just on time.  Unless something happened on the way that was caused by something or someone else, you can count on us for being early or on time.  The only thing that irks me are those who are always late for dinner.  When I am having people over for dinner, I always make sure that the meals I prepared will be served hot or warm but never cold.  If we were going out to dinner, it's really important for me to be on time as I don't like people waiting for us because I know how that exactly feels.  OK, enough venting.  Let me share some great photos from our visit to the Yosemite National Park.
Can you see the waterfall?
That water is very cold, but feels great on warm feet.
More of the mountains - height issue.
Now I can say that I have been at the Yosemite National Park - been there, done that, but I did not get a t-shirt, but Jeff bought 3 for the price of 1.  Maybe Jeff will share the t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment