Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Maybe Monday - Many Birthdays for August

August is probably the only month in the whole calendar that has the most birthdays that I know.  There's even one day in August where there's at least 4 celebrants.  Not only birthdays but also wedding anniversary.  So here's my happy birthday wish to all celebrants.

Mike (my x-brother in law) - August 6
Russ (special friend, captain of the new boat) - August 8
Jeff (my husband), Gil (Jeff's work friend) and Anjay (my son's best friend) - August 16
Lisa (wife of Lani- Jeff's other work friend from San Jose)
Tom (Jeff's other friend) - August 25
Gino (my son), Carlos (Jeff's best friend), Allister (my friend) and Marie (my friend from Burr, Saskatchewan, Canada - August 26
Gord (my friend and x-supervisor) - August 28
Brock (my friend) - August 29

I am not sure if you will notice something interesting with regards to the ones who have the same birthdays.  Jeff and Anjay have the same birthdays while Carlos and my son are also the same.  Jeff and Carlos are exactly 20 years older than Anjay and Gino.



And of course, Congratulations to all the couples celebrating their wedding anniversary.

Steph and Jay - August9
Mike and Sandra - July 31
Ralph and Johanna - August 30 



Although I have all the happy events to celebrate, I have to take a moment to say a little prayer for my father who passed away on August 28, 1996 and also for my son, Gino who would have been 30 years old this year.  

2 comments:

  1. If the 'Mike' you are talking about for August 6 is my Dad, that's not his birthday. It's on July 22. The Isidro birthdays around that time are: Regie - she is the 6th, I think; and Lolo Akong - he is the 8th.

    -NoGutsNoGlory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lala, but our anniversary is on the 9th...if that Steph and Jay is us...
    :) but that's okay. Hope you're well...we miss you! We always think of you when we watch the backyardigans (which is almost daily)!

    ReplyDelete