Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TImely Tuesday - Matching colors for nails and toes

Too much time on my hands, right? That's what my friends say when I show my nail art.  In reality, I don't spend a lot of time because I have done it so many times and practice makes perfect.  My daughter complimented me on this weeks design as they look professional done.
After checking her blog during the weekend, I followed her lead and painted my nails with the shades of green.
Thumb has dark green and baby finger has a very shimmery green
Detailed big toe nail art
Sunday breakfast with turkey bacon
After eating this breakfast, it was time to shake it off at the tennis court.  Jeff and I played for almost 2 hours. We had some really great rallies and we were both playing good that we held our serves.  We did not want to play tie breaks so we had to win by two games.  The game ended at 11-9 and I was the winner.  Oh, oh, I forgot to mention that when we got to the tennis courts, some of the players started talking to us and I recognize one of the players.  When I got closer, I realized it was my doctor from Kaiser.  He was wondering why he has not seen me since my first visit in September and then he asked me if I am wearing Sun Block.  When he finished playing, he said goodbye and I told him I was getting my blood work done this week and he can check it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were wearing sunblock. Make sure you wear sunblock, since you are getting older, you might start to get sun spots and other bad stuff with your skin. You have to remember that you spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun. Take care of your skin.

    I see that my purple ombre nails inspired you to do the same.

    ReplyDelete