Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Water Wednesday - Golf balls in the water

Water around the golf course equals wet balls equals 2 extra strokes equals lost ball.  The good thing is that I only lost one and 2 of the golfers in my team also lost one ball each.  The other good thing is that is all the ball I lost while my others in my team lost some more balls in the woods.  In the end we all had a great time and had fun at this past Sunday's golf tournament.  
Lito (my childhood friend) Al, me and Jessie
A very interesting golf bag with great embroidery
While I was too busy taking a photo of the whole group (total of 35 golfers), I forgot to use my camera to take a photo of the group.  Anyway, there was a total of 9 teams and I was the only female golfers.  I don't know which team won because Lito and I left early due to prior commitment.  Lito had mentioned that they have a monthly golf tournament and if I am interested in participating next month, they would love to have me join their team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment