Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Simply Saturday - Sugar and Spice and all things nice

This is the weekend I have been waiting for.  My niece from SFO is visiting me for the weekend. We don't have any big plans but we have a lot of tiny tiny plans. She arrived shortly after 430 pm and we did our little catching up then all of a sudden we got hungry.  We have decided long before she got here that we will be going for SUSHI.  Jeff does not like sushi so whenever I am with someone that loves them, then that's going to be my first choice.  We were so hungry when we got to the restaurant, so we started eating and forgot about taking photos of the meal. Oh bother.  The plan was to go to Victoria Secret afterwards to check out a couple of items for my daughter.  When we arrive at the mall, we got side tracked and stopped by different stores and bought a few items.  I ended up splurging on an item.  I cannot believe how this mascara made my eyelashes 3x thicker.

DIORSHOW - Azure Blue
Then I ended up buying at least 6 items for my daughter.  But the deals were so great that I ended up buying a couple of tops.
Zebra top
Salmon and gray stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment