Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Finding Friday - things found when you are not looking

Don't you hate it when you are looking for something in particular that you cannot find?  Then one day when you are not searching for it, all of a sudden, it's there, right before your eyes.
Raspberry Chocolate Truffle flavor for our Keurig
We have been looking for this for a long time and sort of gave up.
This is one of our new favorite flavored coffee.
Since my MIL gave me some coupons for Bed, Bath and Beyond, we checked the store yesterday and found all of the above and use my coupons.  

After my daughter's research on line, she advised me that my favorite beer is available at BEVMO.  My MIL has a special card for this store so we checked it out yesterday and sure enough, it was there and so I bought 4.
Fruli, Belgian strawberry flavored beer
Last night Jeff and I went for dinner to celebrate my one year anniversary living in sunny San Jose, CA.  It did not take me a long time to make the decision on where to eat.  I remember seeing the restaurant called Elephant Bar in Campbell area which is about 20 minutes drive from our home.  While I check the menu on line, Jeff checks the direction and we were off.
I took out my camera to remind myself to take photos of our meal but I was too hungry that when the food arrived, we started eating right away and completely forgot about the photos. Please check out their website.  http://www.elephantbar.com/
We started with the Wok-Fired chicken and lettuce wrap and for our main meal, we split the KONA BBQ Platter.  For dessert Jeff wanted the mini walnut fudge brownie.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad I found a place where you can buy Fruli beer. The internet is such a resourceful tool.

    That Chocolate Glazed Donut sounds yummy. Can you save me one so I can try if the next time I am at your house?

    ReplyDelete