Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Maybe Monday - maybe a new design

Lately I have checking on different blogs that features nail art design.  I have contemplating on changing the polish on my toes and try my new crackle shatter polish.  After the weekend was over, I finally got a chance to do it.
Sorry, not the greatest shot, the base color I picked is between silver and gold.  I think I should buy the more expensive Crackle by OPI.
French manicure using pink with golden tip and dark brown flowers with white dots and gold sparkle.
As for the Crackle or Shatter, I think I prefer my own nail art design for nails and toes.  I like trying different combination of colors and creating different designs.  Eventually I will try do more detailing of my designs using my new tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment