Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fifty Friday - 50 gifts for Jeff's birthday

Remember the lyrics of the song by Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover?  Well mine is more like 50 ways to keep your husband.  Actually it's the 50 gifts for Jeff's 50th birthday.  You are probably wondering how hard it was to get 50 items?  Jeff is a pretty easy going and likes simple things in life and that is why I did not think I would have a hard time to get all 50.  So in case you are wondering, here is the list.
  1. Prince Tennis Racquet
  2. Cinemark Tickets x2
  3. Cinemark Tickets x2
  4. Air Guitar with AAA batteries
  5. Kettle Chips Salt and Ground Pepper
  6. Head and Shoulder Shampoo
  7. Archer Farm Black Pepper and Sea Salt Chips
  8. Hanes Socks (6 pairs)
  9. Tatiana Cigar -Night Cap
  10. Tatiana Cigar - Dream
  11. Tatiana Cigar - Blue
  12. Tatiana Cigar - Vanilla
  13. Kleenex Tissue for car
  14. Black comb (2)
  15. Keurig Cups - French Vanilla
  16. Body Glove undies
  17. Mini Gumballs
  18. Jordan Almonds
  19. Mojito Sugar rimmer
  20. Lime Margarita salt rimmer
  21. Axe Body spray
  22. Vanilla air freshener for car
  23. Fila sweat headband
  24. Cliff bar - Chocolate mint
  25. Fila wrist band
  26. Body and hair shampoo
  27. Fruity gumballs
  28. Lime bottle opener
  29. Banana Boat sunscreen and lip balm
  30. Mini air pump for bike
  31. Pulsating Tootbrush
  32. Crest Pro health Toothpaste
  33. Crest Complete Toothpase
  34. Wilson open Tennis balls
  35. Pot Holder for BBQ
  36. Active wear long sleeve shirt
  37. Tennis short
  38. White California T-shirt
  39. Baseball chewy gum
  40. Dunplop (4) tennis balls
  41. Ziplock small container
  42. Ziplock medium container
  43. Almonds
  44. Pecans
  45. Walnuts
  46. Calvin Klein Jeans
  47. Levi's 550 in Black
  48. Levi's 550 in Blue
  49. Bailey's Mint Flavor
  50. Sambuca di Amore
Only gift missing are the movie tickets - they are currently in Jeff's wallet.

    2 comments:

    1. This is your sister. Will you give me 60 items for my 60th coming soon since I am your fave sis?

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is your daughter. Will you give me 35 items for my 35th coming soon since I am your fave daughter?

      lol!

      I think I want to do this for Mike when he turns 40. I better start buying things now since I am so lazy.

      ReplyDelete